CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!


Thinking about doing acupuncture... any thoughts???

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have never done it, went for a consult once but decided it was too pricey at the time. I hear nothing but good things from those that do it though, the relaxation benefits alone sound like they're worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was kinda worried about the price. I dont think it will be covered by my insurace. But I still might check it out or do a consult to find out more info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started it. Not sure if I think it will help with the ivf yet but I can say that I do feel more relaxed. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*