My Aunt is in a diabetic coma, and the doctors say she isn't going to come out of it.Last week she had a stroke in the middle of the night and then went into the coma. She has brain damage from not getting oxygen to her brain. She is only 45 years old. I am so heartbroken by this. I know your not supposed to have a favorite Aunt, but we all have one, and Yvette is mine. I hate that I can't be up in MN with my Mom, 2 sisters, and the rest of the family.
This is so hard for all of my family right now. She is the 2nd youngest out of 11 kids. Nobody was expecting this. My Aunt is married, and they have a son who is 21 and a daughter that is 19.
The Doctors aren't giving us much hope for her waking up. Please pray for my family and for God's grace in our time of need.
This is so hard for all of my family right now. She is the 2nd youngest out of 11 kids. Nobody was expecting this. My Aunt is married, and they have a son who is 21 and a daughter that is 19.
The Doctors aren't giving us much hope for her waking up. Please pray for my family and for God's grace in our time of need.




Praying for you and your family <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
ReplyDelete