CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

MY Hubby and HIS Xbox

My sweet Hubby and I have been married for a little over 3 years, He has been married to his Xbox for over 10 years. You would think I would be used to his crazy lingo, but I'm not. Today as I was on the computer re-decorating my blog I hear him say, "Hey So-in-so, come over here and follow me, we have an EMERGENCY". I don't know if its just me but I think he sounds like a lunatic. lol So I start laughing, and he gets all defensive saying, "It's called an EMERGENCY DROP, Em". Oh my sweet Hubs.

Most Days I am fine with him being married to his Xbox. lol. But there are days when all I can do to keep from taking a bat to the Xbox, is to just leave the house for a little bit. He says he isn't addicted but I beg to differ. If he isn't able to play on the weekdays, he will make up for it on the weekends.

Don't get me wrong, I sure do love my alone time. ;)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, the XBox is my husband's addiction. There are a few days that I've threatened to throw it out :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is addicted to his PS3 and he will even admit it, LoL!! Just as I am addicted to my BlackBerry Bold. He use to play A LOT, but now he only plays 3-4 days of the week then spends a lot of time with me. But I use to get SOOO bad..this was like 2 yrs ago...and I'd tell him I'm gonna throw that out the window then he would say I'll throw your BlackBerry Curve against the wall..LoL!! I use to get VERY mad but now since he doesn't play so much I am ok with it, just as long as he spends a lot of time with me, but I know his PS3 is "his time" Try talking to your husband about not playing so much...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys and their toys, but I am the same way with my BB Storm.

    He has calmed down with the playing of the xbox... he has an hour to play before I get home from work so its perfect. lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*