CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

99 Things About Me.

1. Started your own blog – Check!
2. Slept under the starsat a sleepover with about 10 girls on one trampoline.
3. Played in a band- not that talented
4. Visited Hawaii- It was AMAZING!
(View from our hotel room.)

5. Watched a meteor shower –I try and watch every time one happens
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Check.
7. Been to DisneyWorld – I want to go so bad
8. Climbed a mountain – I went up a mountain on a ski lift... does that count. lol
9. Held a praying mantis – I was a major tom boy growing up. But you couldn't pay me enough to hold one now. lol
10. Sang a solo –HECK NO!
11. Bungee jumped – I REPEAT, HECK NO! lol
12. Visited Paris – I would love to one day.
13. Watched a lightning storm – I love lightning storms. I will turn off all the lights and open the window.
(Took this picture 2 years ago.)

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning – Unfortunately
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty –Never been to NY
18. Grown your own vegetables – I would rather go to a farmers market. lol
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight – Sure have
22. Hitch hiked – I'm pretty sure thats how people die. lol
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill – More than I should admit.
24. Built a snow fort – Made one when I went skiing in Colorado.
25. Held a lamb – We went to Arbuckle Wilderness for a field trip in 8th grade. I got to feed it a bottle. :)
26. Gone skinny dipping – Nope
27. Run a Marathon – HECK NO!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset – Check
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise –I am a little afraid of cruises
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person-
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-
35. Seen an Amish community- We do have a store nearby that sells Amish furniture. I could check that out I guess.
36. Taught yourself a new language- Tried Spanish, and all I can ask is Donde esta el bano?
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I don't think money can or should satisfy someone.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person -
39. Gone rock climbing – does indoor count?
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David-
41. Sung karaoke –
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt-
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant - Starbucks
44. Visited Africa –

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight – Destin, FL
46. Been transported in an ambulance –
47. Had your portrait painted - at Six Flags. lol
48. Gone deep sea fishing –
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris –
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – Snorkeling in Maui, Playa del Carmen, and Destin
52. Kissed in the rain –Drizzle
53. Played in the mud –Tom Boy
54. Gone to a drive-in theater – Saw the movie Cars at the Drive in... and more, just can't remember them
55. Been in a movie – Home Movie. lol
56. Visited the Great Wall of China -
57. Started a business-
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia –
60. Served at a soup kitchen – no but I have plan to soon
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies –
62. Gone whale watching – Wanted to when I went to Maui, but it was the wrong season.
63. Got flowers for no reason – YES, My Hubs does that all the time... I'm so lucky
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma –No, I let Hubs do it. lol (What we have the same blood type, so its like the same thing... right?)
65. Gone sky diving – NEVER
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp –
67. Bounced a check -
68. Flown in a helicopter -
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy – My Grandpa "O" bought me a little foot stuffed animal from land before time. I still have it. :)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial - Senior Trip
71. Eaten Caviar – Haven't yet, but I would try it.
72. Pieced a quilt -
73. Stood in Times Square –
74. Toured the Everglades –

75. Been fired from a job – Thank goodness no
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London –
77. Broken a bone –
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle – They Terrify me!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person –
80. Published a book – I barely blog. lol
81. Visited the Vatican –
82. Bought a brand new car –
83. Walked in Jerusalem -
84. Had your picture in the newspaper – Engagement announcement?
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve –
86. Visited the White House - Senior trip
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – Ummm that makes me want to cry.
88. Had chickenpox – Yup!
89. Saved someone’s life -
90. Sat on a jury -
91. Met someone famous – Met John Travolta, and Sammy Sosa talked to me in the Elevator but I just gave him a dirty look. I didn't realize it was him until we got out of the elevator and people were taking pictures and yelling his name... The Hubs said "WHAT, YOU WERE A JERK TO SAMMY SOSA?!?!" My Bad!
92. Joined a book club - and quit a book club lol

93. Got a tattoo – No thanks!
94. Had a baby – Working on it

95. Seen the Alamo in person -Just this past year... and I've lived in Texas my whole life.
\96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake -
97. Been involved in a law suit – nope
98. Owned a cell phone – I feel lost with out it!
99. Been stung by a bee – I have an irrational fear of bees..I’ve only been stung once…lol

Photobucket

3 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*