CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rollercoaster of Emotions

Well this past week has been a rollercoaster. On Thursday I went to have an HSG done, it was pretty uncomfortable but not horrible. I found out my tubes are good, but that my uterus looked like I had uterine polyps. They scheduled me to come in the next day for a saline sonogram. This test actually hurt worse, and I don't know why. They said it should actually be less uncomfortable. I had my eyes shut super tight and I think I was holding my breath. Not fun! Turns out I do not have polyps. WooHoo! So next month I go in for the IUI.

As a side note, my Mom has just gotten back from MN after her sister passed away. Please continue to pray for her and my family.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. so happy you don't have polyps!! i'm excited for your iui next month!!! *baby dust*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your family and for a BFP after your IUI :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*