CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family

The other day I was sitting with my oldest sister A, waiting to take my Mom to the Airport, and she asked me why I didn't want anyone to know I was having IF issues. I told her that I think it personal, and with us going to a small church I don't want it going around and getting to people that I don't know well or who don't have tact. She has never had IF issues, so its hard for her to understand, and I think she is a little jealous that my other sister and I have something to bond over. My other, older sister C suffered from IF for 3 years, she had PCOS. On year 3 of IF she was put on Clomid, on the sixth month she got pregnant. C has gotten me through some of my hardest days with IF.

I told her its all about your comfort zone. I feel more comfortable talking to people that I have something in common with, and I'm not saying that I'm not going to talk to A about things, I just wont ask her advise. I feel more comfortable asking C for IF advise. I think I need to find away to include A and C. But I'm still working on it. My brother B is a different story. lol


Photobucket
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses" Joyce Brothers

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand about the comfort zone thing. Over time I have been able to be comfortable with letting more people in but it still ends up being a select group.

    btw I added your button to my blog, stop by my page to follow & grab mine if you feel so inclined :) http://ready2bmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja,

    That is exactly right. Sometimes I want to talk about it. Sometimes, I dont even want to think about it. :) Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly,

    Yeah, I have a small group of people I trust. Sometimes the group gets bigger, sometimes smaller. lol.

    Also, thanks for the grab. I went and got yours too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*