Well AF finally decided to show up, took her long enough. I am on CD 3, I went to the RE today to have blood work, baseline, oh yeah and to pay lots of money. lol. The Hubs came with like always, but this time he had to give some blood. Two months ago he did his infectious diseases test, but they LOST his blood, good news. So today they had him re-do it at no charge to us... dang right, no charge to us. lol. I'm not really mad, I really like the place I go, the nurses are super nice and I love my RE. Unfortunately my RE sent me a letter saying she was moving to Austin, I am so bummed. She isnt leaving until after June 14th, so she is hoping to give me good news before then.
Today my RE gave me my prescription for 150mg of Clomid, and I just took my dose for this evening. I don't have very many side effects with Clomid, except Hot flashes, nausea, mild headaches, and some crazy mood swings. lol. The Hubs is going to love it.
I go back to the Dr on June 2nd to check on the follies, and from there decide if its time to do the IUI. That's pretty much it. I am probably forgetting something but I cant remember right now.

P.S.
I am overwhelmed by all the sweet comments I received from all the ICLW readers... Glad to meet all of you and thanks for the comments. :)
Today my RE gave me my prescription for 150mg of Clomid, and I just took my dose for this evening. I don't have very many side effects with Clomid, except Hot flashes, nausea, mild headaches, and some crazy mood swings. lol. The Hubs is going to love it.
I go back to the Dr on June 2nd to check on the follies, and from there decide if its time to do the IUI. That's pretty much it. I am probably forgetting something but I cant remember right now.

P.S.
I am overwhelmed by all the sweet comments I received from all the ICLW readers... Glad to meet all of you and thanks for the comments. :)



Wow, I've never heard of a lab losing blood. That's crazy.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your clomid! I'm starting clomid too (as soon as AF rears her ugly ass head) but I don't know how many mg I'm on. Maybe I should look lol.
And I sincerely hope for your bfp this cycle around. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)
Despite having to deal with infertility, blood tests, doctor's appointments and financial strain, you sound incredibly upbeat. It's lovely to find someone so happy while blog-hopping. I wish you well, with good results.
ReplyDeleteLisa ICLW 77 your great life
You don't have many side effects except for four different things lol. Don't worry I had all the same side effects while on clomid.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad AF showed, and you're off to the races again. The story about the lab losing your husband's blood is a little bit crazy - but I know that crazy happens altogether too often. I hope you find a new RE you like.
ReplyDeleteI had all those side effects on Clomid -especially the mood swings. My husband kept questioning whether me being that hormonal was a good thing!
ReplyDeleteICLW
Good luck with the clomid!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you!!!!
ReplyDelete-Roxanne