Ever since my friend Ashley over at For the Love of Shoes and a Baby too found her perfect pendant that would help encourage her and mean something to her, I have been on the search for my perfect pendant... And I found it. It is PERFECT! It is subtle, charming, and has a great meaning behind it. I found it on Etsy... of course, Etsy has EVERYTHING!

Here are some of the reasons I love it: Well my blog name is The Chapman NEST, The hubs and I want 2 children (2 eggs), and its something that I can wear that means a lot to me and my journey to filling our nest... and one of the best parts is, if I don't want to tell people the meaning behind it, no one would ever know. :)Oh and did I mention its only $15.00... what a deal!!!


Here are some of the reasons I love it: Well my blog name is The Chapman NEST, The hubs and I want 2 children (2 eggs), and its something that I can wear that means a lot to me and my journey to filling our nest... and one of the best parts is, if I don't want to tell people the meaning behind it, no one would ever know. :)Oh and did I mention its only $15.00... what a deal!!!




Thanks!I am excited to get it. :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I love the meaning, and like you said, no one will ever ask you about it. You can tell only those that you want to know what it means. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kailin and Ashley... I was so excited when the Etsy shop had this pendant available that I woke up early this morning to order it.... I felt like a kid at Christmas. lol
ReplyDeleteIt's absolutely beautiful! I'm so inspired to find my own pendant now.
ReplyDeleteI think it's so beautiful!! and sooooooo perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI think this is the perfect pendent! I love it! I just added your button to my blog and I'm now following! Getting a jump start on ICLW! (#94 Stress Free Infertility)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteICLW
I adore Etsy. I love that nest. I may have to get one too! Too beautiful!
ReplyDeleteICLW#5
Hi Emily. Nice to meet you. The pendant is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW
What a beautiful pendant. Perfect, perfect for you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW!
ICLW #4
http://ambivalentwomb.blogspot.com/
New to you through ICLW...
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful pendant, and so very meaningful! I'm glad you could find something to symbolize your journey so clearly. :)
Wow, that is perfect! I love it!
ReplyDelete