I am 25 and I've been married to the BEST man in the whole world for 5 years now. We have been TTC for 3 years. I love reading blogs, you might even say I'm obsessed with it... but the blogs I follow help me along this hard and crazy journey of IF. They say exactly what I need to hear, and sometimes what I have been trying to say. I am not a writer by any means, just here to learn and listen... and if I happen to write a few blogs along the way, then thats fine too. :)
Although I would love for anyone to follow my blog, since this blog (for the most part) is an outlet for me on this fertility journey, I ask that if we know you in "real life" that you will keep what you read on here private. You are welcome to follow/show your support. And if you have any questions you can e-mail me on HERE... I ask that you do not ask me about it in public, and do not share with others what you may read on it. I'm not embarrassed. But I just dont want to have people asking me questions/judging us for the decisions we are having to make. Unfortunately, not everyone will understand. I hope you will understand my heart on this request. Thank you for the respect, and thank you for the support! :)
I just gave you an award!
ReplyDeleteStop on over and pick it up =0)
tryingtomake3{dot}blogspot{dot}com