CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well, this was so unexpected...



Today I was given the Versatile Blogger award, it was so unexpected and I'm so honored. I was given the award by a new friend of mine Kat at Trying to Make 3. I hope you stop by and get to know her like I am going to do. Thanks Kat, I look forward to getting to know you!


So here's how this award works...


1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Make sure you contact these bloggers to let them know about the award

7 Things about me...



1. My husband is my best friend.
2. My dog is my baby... I have an unhealthy love for her. lol

3. I am addicted to movies, I mean ADDICTED. The hubs and I go either every weekend or every other weekend.
4. I love making people laugh and I will go to any length to make it happen.
5. I'm addicted to COACH
6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE crafting.
7. I AM THE BEST CAR DANCER! haha 


Ok so now I'm supposed to give this to up to 15 bloggers.... I bet these ladies already have this award but just in case they dont I want to make sure they know how much I love them. :)


1. Tillie @ A Nuttier Life (I know you already got this award, but I wanted to give it to you too. <3)
2. Kaitlin @ Ah... My Married Life
3. Ashley @ Stealing baby kisses
4. Courtney @ Cloudy with a chance of Hope
5. Holly @ Ready to be a Mom
6. Kris @ Scrambled Eggs 
7. Michelle @ No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat


LOVE YOU LADIES!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks! I'm gonna get right on this tomorrow. My first award, YAYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are so similar lol. I love my little Lucy bug with an unhealthy love too hehe. I'm also addicted Coach =)

    Love you too Em & thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*