So last week I was looking online at all the different medicine that I've been on in the last year, and I noticed that I still had a re-fill of Clomid (50mg)... So, the Hubs and I decided to do a cycle of Clomid. What can it hurt? I'm on CD 7 and just took my last pill. We'll see if I actually ovulate... Stay tuned... :)
TEETER-TOTTER:

I am having a hard time balancing my "Real Life" with my "TTC Life". A lot of people don't understand why they have to be separate... but that's just the way it has to be. I've already found out what happens if I am completely consumed with TTC... I started losing myself, and I don't want to do that again. So what do I do??? How do I balance them??? I'm not real sure... I feel like they are two separate people, two different identities... but the real question is How do I keep from letting one side become more dominate than the other? They are both important... Of course you understand why "Real Life" is important, but "TTC Life" is just as important. I need to be focused on being proactive in TTC. I need to make sure that I'm taking my medicines and making sure that I'm not doing anything to hinder my chances of conceiving..... So there you have it, my balancing issue.... Not sure what to do... Anybody got any ideas??? :)




I feel that way...... I wish people in "real life" could some how understand and support "ttc life" but unfortunately they don't. I said we were gonna take a ttc break but when I watch people in real life surpass me who shouldn't be, I can't give up. Together we can try to figure outthe balance....
ReplyDeleteI'm not very good with the balance because a lot of the time my mind is on ttcing. I do find that I enjoy having a job though because it keeps me busy and distracted when I need to be.
ReplyDeletejust checking on you...miss you lots.
ReplyDelete