This is what I've been up to...
-May-
150mg Clo.mid IUI. Negative.
-June-My RE leaves for Austin and time for me to meet my new RE. My new RE, I'm going to call her Dr. Awesome, said that its time for a change. I love her, when I left my old RE I was afraid that I wasn't going to find a new RE that I liked... turns out I'm so mad at my old RE.
My old RE told me that I didn't have PCOS, and that she wasn't sure what was wrong with me... I felt HOPELESS. I was racking my head against a wall trying to figure out what was wrong, stressing out about it. Dr. Awesome takes one look at my chart and my ovaries and says I do have PCOS. She said I have almost EVERY symptom of PCOS.
Dr. Awesome says its time for a new plan, no more Clo.mid. She recommended FSH IUI with injectables ($4000 +), for me to lose weight, take 1500mg of Met.formin, and less stress.
-July-
Hubs and I take a month off to recharge. No FB, No Twitter, No Blogs, No Baby Talk.
It was good and bad. Good because I realized how consumed I was with TTC and how depressed I was. Bad because I had alot of work to do to get my life back.
-August-
I finally feel like myself again. Doing alot of crafting, and hanging out with friends and family, and less time alone crying... PROGRESS!
We are saving money and hopefully will be able to do the FSH IUI January.




Awesome. Wishing you all the best and hope Dr. Awesome fulfills your dreams!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Courtney! Same to you. :O)
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping that 2011 is your year. And I'm so happy you found a doctor that you love. :)
ReplyDeleteawe so exciting!! I am glad you got a recharge! I think that's something I am needing to do...I adore you and are glad you are back! :) *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThanks Kaitlin, I hope 2011 is your year too. :)
ReplyDeleteAWWW Thanks Tillie!!! I absolutely adore you too! That recharge was way needed. I hope you are doing good. Love you girl! :)
ReplyDeleteWhy Thank you Jess! Nice to meet you, and I will check out your blog. :)
ReplyDelete