CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finally Done....

Ok, so I think I'm finally done re-doing my blog. I found some super cute, free backgrounds and buttons over at Shabby Blogs. I love the many designs they do, and they are always updating their collection.

Also, I bought some cute extras from one of the blog designers, This Crazy Life- Michelle Underwood. Go check them out. :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I Love the new look! It's super cute! I guess I should change your button then since you changed that too! But I do love your old sparkly one!! I just noticed you don't have my button!! Hmmmm... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies!

    Krissi, I would love to add your button, but I cant get to your blog, it says I dont have access to it. HELP?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*