CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm a winner!!!

My friend Tillie over at A Nuttier Life just had her blogiversary and did a huge giveaway day and featured 21 different etsy shops. I entered almost all of them, yesterday she revealed who the winners were. And guess what???? I won twice! I am so excited!

Valley Girl Beads has really cute jewlery and bookmarks, this is what I won from the giveaway.



From Pots to Pillows has super cute bracelets and clutches that are hand made, this is what I won.



I am so excited to get my prizes, and hope that when I have my blogiversary it will be as much fun as Tillie's. If you aren't already a follower of hers go check her out... she is amazing! Here is her link one more time A Nuttier Life. ENJOY!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. so happy you won!! I LOVE that bracelet. I am going to have to buy me one!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*