CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Apartment Living

The Hubs and I live in a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. I am a big decorator, and so far we haven't painted any walls (this drives me crazy) and I was wondering if I was going to be able to really decorate a baby room the way I would want it. I know I shouldn't be worried about it but if I have a little girl, I want a chandelier. How do you put a chandelier up in an apartment. Are you allowed to do that? Should I ask or just do it if/when the time comes? But if I have a little boy, it would be so simple to decorate. So is it wrong of me to want a boy first because I want a house when I have a little girl??? What if when I do the IUI next month I got pregnant with twins... I would love twins but how would I decorate... hmmm the questions that flood my mind. Maybe I should focus on getting pregnant first. lol


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about that, too-we are renting a house. And yes, I think that you could put a chandelier in the room, the kind that you can plug in so that you don't have to re-wire-KWIM?

    You'd be going crazy here...we still haven't unpacked all our boxes :-p

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

*Please Note: If you leave a comment on this blog, please keep the language rated PG.*