On Friday, a few of my friends from work and I threw one of my close friends a baby shower. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the shower without tears, but I did pretty well. Let me say I will never throw a shower with 3 other girls again. Sheesh! There are too many opinions and its hard to be nice and say that their opinion isn't that great. lol. But it's an office shower, so you can't really do much anyways... right?!?!?
We did her color scheme in Caribbean Blue, Kiwi Green, and Chocolate Brown. I'm not really that big on typical baby colors and themes.

We had the cake in the middle of the table with a floral arrangement on either side of the cake. We did a sheet cake, with half chocolate, half vanilla, with cupcakes around the cake.

I made the floral arrangements with baby socks and onesies. (all the white rosebuds)

We had YUMMY Berry Blue punch on one end and AMAZING (decaf) Coffee punch on the other side with the blue and green cups all around the punch bowls. There was a banner on the wall and the final touch was confetti EVERYWHERE!!!
It was a lot of work but it turned out great and she got LOTS of gifts. :)
We did her color scheme in Caribbean Blue, Kiwi Green, and Chocolate Brown. I'm not really that big on typical baby colors and themes.

We had the cake in the middle of the table with a floral arrangement on either side of the cake. We did a sheet cake, with half chocolate, half vanilla, with cupcakes around the cake.

I made the floral arrangements with baby socks and onesies. (all the white rosebuds)

We had YUMMY Berry Blue punch on one end and AMAZING (decaf) Coffee punch on the other side with the blue and green cups all around the punch bowls. There was a banner on the wall and the final touch was confetti EVERYWHERE!!!
It was a lot of work but it turned out great and she got LOTS of gifts. :)
P.S. How do you like my new signature???



I'm glad the baby shower wasn't bad...I LOVE your new signature!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new siggie and that floral arrangement is too cute! Glad that you made it through the shower :)
ReplyDelete